Are you a small business or individual who needs help with their internal IT needs? Do you find yourself spending more time dealing with your technology than actually working on making your business grow? Do you want to spend your time on your business instead of the headaches of technology?
I provide you the ability to focus on what you need to do while I take care of your technology problems and needs. I can do this remotely and on site. Weekends and evenings are not a problem so I can work around your schedule.
I offer IT managed services, consulting and Systems Administration for small businesses, corporations and individuals who need IT services but do not want to hire full time IT staff in house. Assistance is provided remotely through the internet, phone, and onsite (depending on your location).
If you are looking for regular IT assistance on an as needed basis we are definitely a great fit for you or your business.
Customer service focused:
• Worked with all skill levels.
• Will not talk down to users, I know my field very well and you know yours so I don’t pretend to know everything.
• Understanding of the frustration that comes with technology.
• Ability to explain technical concepts in easy to understand terms.
Sampling of what I am familiar with:
• Microsoft Exchange and Email
• Active Directory
• Remote support
• Windows server 2003/2008/2012 administration
• Hardware consultation
• Hardware troubleshooting
• Desktop troubleshooting
• Software troubleshooting
• Software installation
• Microsoft Office
• CRM software systems
• Remote and hosted solutions
• Terminal Services
• Spyware Removal
• Virus Removal
• General Desktop Cleanup
• Performance Assessment and Optimization
• Backup software and administration
• SQL Server
• VOIP Telephone Systems
I have over 20 years of experience working in Small business and Corporate environments. Please feel free to email, call or text if you are interested. I am available in the evenings and weekends as well.
Phone – 919-926-8213
Email – email@example.com
AIM – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gchat – email@example.com
Twitter – @smlbizit